For classic style and volume, the ghd curve® classic curl tong has a 26mm medium barrel with spring activated ergonomic lever to create consistent curls, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair in place while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the tong down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage, so you can use your tong anywhere in the world.
Each ghd curve® tong contains the break-through ultra-zone technology that guarantees the right curling temperature of 185°C. This is maintained across the whole barrel thanks to the latest in advanced technology recognising the section of hair and adapting to ensure the correct styling temperature at all times; delivering lasting curls that are formed fast and stay locked-in, while respecting the health of your hair. And for curls that last, pair the ghd curve® classic curl tong with ghd curly ever after - curl hold spray for 24 hour curl hold*.
Best for: Suitable for all hair types and lengths, including short hair.
To use: For long-lasting, classic curls; section the hair into 2cm wide and deep pieces. Open the clamp and flat wrap the hair around the barrel. Close the clamp to secure the end of the hair in place. Wait 5-8 seconds and then open the clamp to release. Alternatively, to create a luxe wave; section the hair as before but instead twist wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold the hair in place for 5-8 seconds (the clamp may not close completely due to the twisted section of hair being thicker) and then release.
Style tip: Use the ghd curl hold spray to prep hair before curling - this will protect your hair from heat styling, and ensure your curls are long-lasting. For a sleek, glamorous look; curl all sections of hair in the same direction. For a more volumised look; alternate from wrapping sections of hair under and over the barrel to create curls that bounce off each other. Use a ghd detangle comb to soften the hair or a ghd dressing brush to smooth your curls.
*Technical test measuring curl retention in a humidity chamber at 50% relative humidity.
GHD Curve Classic Curl Tong
- medium 26mm barrel designed to create consistent medium size curls
- spring-activated lever for securing the tips of the hair while creating curls
- cool tip designed for more comfortable curling
- safety stand for securing the tong on a hard surface while not in use
- ultra-zone technology locks in your curls with the right, even heat
- advanced ceramic coating specially designed for smoother curling
- on-off switch and indicator press and hold design avoids accidental use during styling. Light & sound indicate on-off and ready to use
- sleep mode automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
- universal voltage and professional length swivel cable
- 185º temperature for optimum styling
- UK three pin plug